Volvo Trucks FH Series
The new Volvo FH was built with one thing in mind: The driver. Because attracting and keeping the best drivers is key to profitability.
The Volvo FH will help them to do an even better job and save fuel. It contains numerous world first innovations in order to drive safer, load faster, reduce fatigue and increase productivity.
5 reasons to choose a new Volvo FH
- Economical driveline and the new fuel deal, saving even more fuel.
- The new Volvo Gold Contract.
- Comfortable cabs where drivers happily spend their days and nights.
- Great driving characteristics, responsive engines and I-Shift.
- The world’s safest Volvo – equipped with unique safety systems.
Sleeper cab (CAB-SLP) with comfortable overnight accommodation for one person. Interior height 171 cm, 162 cm on the engine compartment cover.
Globetrotter XL Cab
Globetrotter XL (CAB-XHSL) with comfortable overnight accommodation for up to two people. The Globetrotter XL cab offers extra storage space owing to its added height. Interior height 222 cm, 211 cm on the engine compartment cover.
- D13C (460, 500 or 540 hp)
- D13K (460 hp)
- D16G (600 or 700 hp)
- I-Shift (6 models)
- Manual (6 models)
Volvo FH has handling characteristics above the ordinary. We’ve virtually designed every part of the truck to contribute to the stable feel and precise steering.
It’s also a chassis that’s easy to build on, saving time at the bodybuilders. A multitude of options facilitate tailoring.
Chassis heights, approx
- Med: 900 mm
- High: 1,000 mm
- Tractor: 3000mm To 3600mm
- Rigid: 4600mm To 5600mm